Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR A914 LITRONIC
Contact Us For Pricing
A914 — LITRONIC
Low fuel consumption and reduced emissions with the same performance increase productivity to the max. Liebherr is setting new standards with the A 914 Litronic wheeled excavator. High traction for fast acceleration and high lifting capacities and grab forces will be welcome on any site.
Durably Stable Power, Strength and Precision
Liebherr wheeled excavators are designed for maximum productivity. Large grab capacity, high pay-loads and rapid working cycles satisfy all the requirements for efficient site operations. A wide range of attachments enhances excavator use.
A Sound Investment – Optimum Economy and Environmentally Friendly
Liebherr wheeled excavators are machines that combine high productivity with excellent levels of economy – and all this comes as standard from the factory. On request, the efficiency of each wheeled excavator can be boosted further with a Liebherr productive bucket, fuel-saving Liebherr hydraulic oil or a Liebherr quick coupling system, all of which provide more return from each operating hour.
Competence, Consistency, Innovation – Proven Experience
Reliability offers safety. Safety that significantly influences the success of a project. Whatever the weather, Liebherr stands for safety – with reliable construction machines and customer-oriented sales and service partners. This means a Liebherr construction machine is exactly what it should be: an investment that pays off.
Ergonomic Excellence – Superior Cabin Design for Operator Comfort and Wellbeing
The modern Liebherr cab with an air-suspension heated driver’s seat and automatic air-conditioning ensures a pleasant atmosphere, thus offering the best conditions for healthy and productive work whilst allowing the driver to work with full concentration. The ergonomic control elements with touchscreen display also simplify the operation of the wheeled excavator. The extensive safety equipment includes the rollover protection system (ROPS) for the cab fitted as standard according to ISO 12117-2.
Service Every Step of the Way – Simple, Fast and Reliable
Liebherr compact wheeled excavators are not only powerful, robust, precise and efficient, they also impress with the service-orientated machine design. Maintenance is performed quickly, simply and safely. This reduces maintenance costs and keeps machine downtimes to a minimum.
WHEELED EXCAVATOR A 914 LITRONIC OVERVIEW
EXCELLENT MACHINE CONCEPT FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
• Robust design made of high strength steel
• Various welded outrigger versions available
• Load holding valves on all outriggers
• Liebherr hydraulic cylinders with standard pipe fracture safety devices for lifting and stick cylinders
• Overload warning device
• Roll-over protection system (ROPS)
• Electronic lift limitation (optional)
• Integral travel drive protection
• Liebherr twin tyres (optional)
• Skyview 360° – Camerasystem
ERGONOMIC OPERATOR’S WORK
STATION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• High quality operator’s seats in a range of versions
• Control console connected to the seat and ergonomic joysticks
• Folding control console, left
• Proportional control with 4-way mini-joystick
• Joystick steering (optional)
• Automatic air-conditioning system (optional)
• Information centre – 7" large colour touchscreen
• Rear and side monitor
• Convenient radio control with hands-free kit
• Tool Control for working tools
• LED headlights (optional)
• Large windows
• Sliding two-piece windscreen
SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY FOR HIGHEST ECONOMY
• Diesel engine with up to date emissions stage IV
• Emissions treatment system with SCR technology
• Liebherr-Power-Efficiency (LPE) – Liebherr’s smart engine controller
• Liebherr quick coupling system LIKUFIX
• LiDAT – Liebherr’s information system for the efficient management and evaluation of the fleet
PERFECT COMBINATION FOR HIGHEST POSSIBLE PERFORMANCE
• Powerful 4-cylinder in-line engine with Common-Rail injection system
• Liebherr hydraulic system for high digging and breakout forces with combined, fluid movements
• Flexible configuration of the machine with various attachment and tool versions and options
• Wide undercarriage measuring 9' (optional)
SIMPLIFIED MAINTENANCE CONCEPT FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY
• Service-enhanced machine structure with easy access to the maintenance points
• Fully automatic central lubrication system for uppercarriage, slewing ring and attachments
• Liebherr Hydraulic Plus – oil with an extended service life of up to 8,000 operating hours
• Highly qualified, experienced trained personnel provide competent care
• 24 / 7 Spare parts service with 24 hour deliveries
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
ROPS Type: Enclosed