Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR A918 LITRONIC
Contact Us For Pricing
A918 — COMPACT LITRONIC
The A 918 mobile excavator tackles classic earthmoving, road construction or sewer and pipeline work with ease. Maximum traction for rapid acceleration combined with a powerful engine means high travel speeds even uphill. Its consistent power, speed and precision help make every site a success.
The superiorly engineered uppercarriage designs separates the mounting of the hoist cylinders. This allows the machine to have outstanding lift capacities close to the machine. The A 918 Litronic even exceeds the lift capacities of the next higher machine class which allows it to offer better performance in high demanding situations.
The working speed of the machine can easily be adjusted to any application by the use of the work MODE button. The Liebherr wheeled excavator is able to work at high speeds while still doing simultaneously movements. Excavation, backfilling and grading tasks can be completed quicker and on time.
Increased stability when working is provided by the twin tires without an intermediate ring and with offset cleats. The higher air pressure of the tires also ensures that there are fewer vibrations of the machine when driving. Higher traction on soft ground and low ground pressure are achieved with the larger contact surfaces of the Liebherr tires.
WORKING WITH PRECISION
The standard proportional controls joysticks coupled with the Liebherr hydraulic system enables the operators have more precise control of the excavator’s movements even at high speeds. This allows the operator can carry out any job faster, correct, and on time.
AUTOMATIC DIGGING BRAKE
The automatic digging brake ensures that manual actuation of the brake pedal is no longer required, thus leading to easier operation of the machine. When the accelerator pedal is in a neutral position and the machine is stationary, the digging brake engages automatically. This results in faster work processes and enhanced safety for man and machine, particularly during operation with frequent relocation of the excavator. Furthermore, the automatic digging brake can be linked with the automatic swing axle lock. When the machine is deployed and working, the swing axle locks automatically and thereby provides optimum stability.
TECHNOLOGY FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE AND ECONOMY
• Liebherr diesel engine Tier 4 Final compliant
• Emissions treatment with Liebherr-SCR technology
• Liebherr-Power-Efficiency (LPE)
• MODE selection (Sensitive, ECO, Power, Power-Plus)
• Sensor-controlled automatic idling system
• Close-mesh protective grid in front of cooler intake
SIMPLIFIED MAINTENANCE CONCEPT FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY
• Fully automatic central lubrication system for uppercarriage and attachment
• Large, wide-opening service doors
• Central maintenance points accessible from the ground
• Hydraulic shut-off lock
• Liebherr hydraulic oil biologically degradable (optional)
• Cab air filter can be replaced quickly and conveniently from outside
• Tool box left – lockable
• Extended tool equipment (optional)
ERGONOMIC OPERATORS CAB FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• Operator’s seat Comfort / Premium (optional)
• Automatic air-conditioning system
• 7" color touchscreen display
• Direct access keys
• Adjustable armrests
• Resonant, ergonomic joysticks
• Joystick steering (optional)
• Proportional control with 4-way mini-joystick
• Large windows
• Convenient radio operation with hands-free device
• Tool Control for working tools
• Front guard, adjustable (optional)
• LED lights (optional)
• Rear and side camera monitoring
SUPERBLY DESIGNED EQUIPMENT FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
• Various boom versions and stick lengths
• Liebherr hydraulic cylinders
• Pipe fracture safety valves hoisting and stick cylinders
• Overload warning device
• Load holding valve on stabilization cylinder
• Electronic lift limitation (optional)
• Liebherr quick coupling systems (optional)
• Wide selection of Liebherr working tools (optional)
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Operating Weight: 43600
ROPS Type: Enclosed