Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR A918 COMPACT LITRONIC
Contact Us For Pricing
A918 — COMPACT LITRONIC
Power and speed together with compact dimensions are the perfect combination for optimal performance. The A 918 Compact mobile excavator enables machine drivers to produce excellent results every day. The modern Liebherr driver's cab is the largest in its machine class providing the best possible environment to optimize operator health, focus and productivity.
Compact, flexible – Perfect combination for maximum performance
Liebherr compact wheeled excavators are used on construction sites all over the world, where they embody force and speed combined with a compact design. Operators achieve impressive levels of performance, day in and day out while using a Liebherr compact excavator. Whether in a city center even while making simultaneously movements, roadway construction, classic earthmoving or digging trenches and laying pipes, more can be achieved faster with Liebherr compact wheeled excavators.
The structure design of the uppercarriage and the separate mounting of the hoist cylinders allows for a superior lift capacity – and still maintain a tail swing radius of only 6' 1" ft in. As a result, the A 918 Compact Litronic combines the flexible application possibilities of a compact wheeled excavator with the performance of a standard wheeled excavator.
The A 918 Compact Litronic enables a high working speed, even while making simultaneous movements. Excavating, backfilling and grading can be completed faster, new jobs can be started sooner. The speed of the machine can by adjusted easily using the MODE button for load lifting work or grading work.
WORKING WITH PRECISION
The standard proportional controls joysticks coupled with the Liebherr hydraulic system enables the operators to have more precise control of the excavator’s movements even at high speeds. Allows for the operator to customize the controls to his preference carry out any job faster, correct, and on time.
With the optional joystick steering, the operator can steer the wheeled excavator proportionally using the mini joystick. This allows working and driving movements to be performed at the same time without having to change controls. More efficient operation for even greater productivity.
AUTOMATIC DIGGING BRAKE
The automatic digging brake ensures that manual applying of the brake pedal is no longer required, leading to an easier operation of the machine. When the accelerator pedal is in a neutral position and the machine is stationary, the digging brake engages automatically. This results in faster work processes and enhanced safety for man and machine, particularly during operation with frequent movement of the excavator. The automatic digging brake can be linked with the automatic swing axle lock. When the machine is working, the swing axle locks automatically and thereby provides optimum stability.
SUPERBLY DESIGNED ATTACHMENT FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
• Various boom versions and stick lengths
• Liebherr hydraulic cylinders
• Pipe fracture safety valves hoisting and stick cylinders
• Overload warning device
• Driving oscillation damper (optional)
• Liebherr quick coupling systems (optional)
• Wide selection of Liebherr working tools (optional)
UNIQUE MAINTENANCE CONCEPT FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY
• Fully automatic central lubrication system for uppercarriage and attachment
• Large, wide-opening service doors
• Central maintenance points accessible from the ground
• Hydraulic shut-off cock
• Cab air filter can be replaced quickly and conveniently from outside
ERGONOMIC OPERATORS CAB FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
• Operator’s seat Comfort or Premium (optional)
• Automatic air-conditioning system
• 7" high resolution color display with touchscreen operation
• Resonant arm console and ergonomic joysticks
• Folding arm console, left
• Proportional control with 4-way mini-joystick
• Joystick steering (optional)
• Large windows
• Protective grill at top and bottom, adjustable (optional)
• Convenient radio operation with hands-free device
• Tool Control for working tools
• LED headlights (optional)
• Rear and side camera monitoring
SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY FOR HIGHEST ECONOMY
• Liebherr diesel engine Tier 4 Final compliant
• Emissions treatment with Liebherr-SCR technology
• Liebherr-Power-Efficiency (LPE)
• MODE selection (Sensitive, ECO, Power, Power-Plus)
• Sensor-controlled automatic idling system
PERFECT COMBINATION FOR HIGHEST POSSIBLE PERFORMANCE
• Short tail swing radius
• Various support versions, welded on
• Travel drive integrated in undercarriage
• Automatic working brake
• Liebherr tires without intermediate ring
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Operating Weight: 43200
ROPS Type: Enclosed