Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR A920 LITRONIC
Contact Us For Pricing
A Sound Investment – Optimum Economy and Environmentally Friendly
Liebherr wheeled excavators are machines that combine high productivity with excellent levels of economy – and all this comes as standard from the factory. On request, the efficiency of each wheeled excavator can be boosted further with a Liebherr productive bucket, fuel-saving Liebherr hydraulic oil or a Liebherr quick coupling system, all of which provide more return from each operating hour.
Controlled Maximum Power
• The engine control unit has been specially developed for Common-Rail injection systems
• All engine functions are continuously managed by the control unit, resulting in a smooth interaction between hardware and software
• The engine control unit contains diverse diagnostics programs, thereby ensuring an increased engine service life
Low Fuel Consumption Thanks to Intelligent Machine Control
• Liebherr-Power Efficiency (LPE) optimizes the interaction of the drive components in terms of efficiency
• LPE enables machine operation in the area of the lowest specific fuel use for reduced consumption and greater efficiency with the same performance
Liebherr Quick Coupling System LIKUFIX
• Faster and safer changing of mechanical and hydraulic working tools from the operator’s cabin
• Machine utilization increased to up to 90 % thanks to extended deployment options
• Visual and acoustic check of correct locking position of tool at quick coupling system by two proximity sensors
Competence, Consistency, Innovation – Proven Experience
Reliability offers safety. Safety that significantly influences the success of a project. Whatever the weather, Liebherr stands for safety – with reliable construction machines and customer-oriented sales and service partners. This means a Liebherr construction machine is exactly what it should be: an investment that pays off.
• Sky view 360° camera system for easy monitoring of the danger zones around the machine
• High working speed thanks to improved all-round visibility
• Less down time due to lower accident and damage risk
• Increased safety and flexibility in restricted spaces
Effective Undercarriage Concept
• Liebherr undercarriages provide the best stability, greater lifting power and high levels of driving comfort thanks to their long wheel base and optimal weight distribution
• An oscillating axle as standard ensures stability in all positions
• To prevent damage to the travel drive, all components are integrated in the sturdy undercarriage frame or protected by a solid steel frame
Liebherr Twin Tires EM 22 Without Intermediate Ring
• Specially developed twin tires for increased stability when not supported
• Long service life through increased wear resistance
• Best traction on soft and sandy terrain
• Unique in its class: The dimensions correspond to the 10-set twin tires and do not exceed the permissible width
Ergonomic Excellence – Superior Cabin Design for Operator Comfort and Wellbeing
The Liebherr excavator cab comes with generous dimensions and an ergonomic design. The operator’s seat is individually adjustable, the control panel is arranged clearly and helpfully and the all-round visibility is perfect. Automatic air-conditioning ensures the right temperature at all times in the “Liebherr feel-good cab”.
• Using the optional refueling pump, the machine can be refueled directly from a fuel container
• An integral tank hose and an automatic shut off when the tank is full deliver greater comfort and short refueling times
• Topping up – simple, quick and safe
Sliding Two-piece Windscreen
• Unrestricted view of the working area by sliding in the windscreen
• Simple mechanism for rapid and intuitive opening
• Windscreen can be split in two
• Display of the machine data and camera image on the 7-inch indicating unit with touchscreen and direct access via menu bar
• 20 user-programmable memory slots for working tools, which can be used for quickly and easily setting the oil pressure and oil flow at the push of a button when changing tools
• Rear and side area monitoring provide optimum visibility of the working area at all times; equipped as standard
Service Every Step of the Way – Simple, Fast and Reliable
Liebherr compact wheeled excavators are not only powerful, robust, precise and efficient, they also impress with the service-orientated machine design. Maintenance is performed quickly, simply and safely. This reduces maintenance costs and keeps machine downtimes to a minimum.
Lubrication During Operation
• Fully automatic central lubrication system for the attachment and swing ring
• Can be expanded to the connecting link and quick coupler
• Lubrication without interrupting work for higher productivity
Excellent Service Access
• Large, wide-opening service doors
• Engine oil, fuel, air and cab air filters are easily and safely accessible from the ground
• The oil level in the hydraulic tank can be checked from the cab
• Standard magnetic rod in the hydraulic tank as reliable service indicator
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Operating Weight: 43600
ROPS Type: Enclosed