Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR HS8070HD
Contact Us For Pricing
HS8070 —Duty Cycle Crawler Crane
The HS 8070 duty cycle crawler crane convinces in its class of 70 tonnes load capacity through high turnover rates and improved economic efficiency. The latest generation has a new Liebherr diesel engine that was especially developed for the HS series. Noise emission and fuel consumption are clearly reduced.
Despite lower engine power compared to its predecessor model HS 845 HD the duty cycle crawler crane achieves higher turnover rates thanks to its optimized hydraulic system. The working machine is optimized for different material handling operations with mechanic clamshells or hydraulic grabs; this also includes dredging on a barge.
The HS 8070 can also be used for dragline operation or foundation work equipped with slurry wall grab or casing oscillator.
• High Service Availability —A global service network with experienced technicians and fast access to spare parts ensure high machine availability and a long product service life.
• Easy transport and set-up —The innovative self-assembly and jack-up system allows for assembly and dismantling without an auxiliary crane. All crane components are space-saving and weight-optimized designed – this enables smooth transportation on all roads.
• Intelligent Crane Control —The crane control system offers a multitude of program and control options. Color displays clearly provide service and machine data. All movements can be carried out simultaneously. The operator thus benefits from a facilitated handling of the rig. Furthermore, quick working cycles are achieved.
• Flexibility In Operation — Thanks to the modular concept in combination with a variety of equipment options, the crane can be conﬁgured for its special job: This includes working with slurry wall grab and casing oscillator, material loading with grab or drag bucket, dynamic soil compaction as well as dredging.
• Designed For Dynamic Tasks — The uppercarriage with its robust design is mounted on a solid undercarriage featuring wide tracks and long crawlers for a high level of stability.
• Reliable drive technology —A reliable and easy to service diesel engine designed for the HS series provides the required hydraulic power. Less operating costs are achieved by lower fuel consumption. Through its new exhaust after-treatment system the required emission targets are attained.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.