Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR HS8040HD
Contact Us For Pricing
HS8040 —Duty Cycle Crawler Crane
With a maximum lifting capacity of 40 tonnes, the HS 8040.1 is the smallest in the proven HS series. However, when it comes to compactness, it comes up trumps. A transport weight of less than 40 tonnes makes it the perfect choice if the machine has to be transferred frequently between job sites.
• High Service Availability —A global service network with experienced technicians and fast access to spare parts ensure high machine availability and a long product service life.
• Compact —The standard version impresses with the most compact swinging radius in its class, namely 3.5 m. Thus, the duty cycle crawler crane can fully utilize its maneuverability in confined spaces and is highly flexible in its application.
• Optimal Design —Engine power, free-fall winches and boom length are optimally matched to one another.
• Performance —Thanks to the optimization of the complete drive system the duty cycle crawler crane can perform even more efficiently.
• Comfort —This includes a modern air-conditioning system with improved airflow, an optimized field of vision and reduced noise protection, as well as an orthopedic operator’s seat with integrated heating and cooling.
• Low Transport Weight —Thanks to its transport weight of less than 40 t including counterweight, the machine can be easily and flexibly transferred between job sites.
• Intelligent Crane Control —The crane control system offers a multitude of program and control options. Color displays clearly provide service and machine data. All movements can be carried out simultaneously. The operator thus benefits from a facilitated handling of the rig. Furthermore, quick working cycles are achieved.
• Safety —The rails and walkways on the uppercarriage, which enable safe access to all service and maintenance points, do not have to be dismounted during transportation.
• Flexibility In Operation — Thanks to the modular concept in combination with a variety of equipment options, the crane can be conﬁgured for its special job: This includes working with slurry wall grab and casing oscillator, material loading with grab or drag bucket, dynamic soil compaction as well as dredging.
• Designed For Dynamic Tasks — The uppercarriage with its robust design is mounted on a solid undercarriage featuring wide tracks and long crawlers for a high level of stability.
• A-Frame — The improved A-frame system with transport position to the front does not only shorten the transport length but also simplifies erection or lowering of the boom, as well as setting-up of the machine.
Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.