Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR PR736 G8 LITRONIC
Contact Us For Pricing
LIEBHERR CRAWLER TRACTORS — PR 736 G8 LITRONIC
Power and innovative technology are the hallmarks of Liebherr crawler tractors. Whether for heavy ripping work, moving material or fine-grading, crawler dozers from Liebherr are powerful machines for every application.
Liebherr crawler tractors are designed from the ground up with economy in mind. A highly efficient drive concept, components with long service lives and low maintenance requirements reduce operating costs – and increase your profits.
Today’s construction sites require machines with maximum versatility and ruggedness. Crawler tractors from Liebherr meet these requirements in an ideal manner: Thanks to components designed specifically for construction machinery, proven technology and innovative customer-specific solutions, you can expect maximum availability.
The working environment offers exceptional operator comfort. With its generous space, ergonomic layout and low sound levels, the Liebherr comfort cab provides the perfect conditions for fatigue-free and concentrated work.
Thanks to their minimal maintenance requirements, Liebherr crawler tractors make a reliable contribution to your economic success. A dense service network means short distances, efficient structures and fast response times for the user.
THE NEW PR736 G8 LITRONIC OFFERS:
LOW EMISSIONS ACCORDING TO LATEST STATUTORY REGULATIONS
• Powerful Liebherr EVO generation engine with increased nominal output
• Exhaust after-treatment system for EU Stage V with SCR Filter
• Proven components result in great endurance with min. maintenance
• The hydrostatic drive system with active performance adjustment guarantees optimal pushing power in challenging situations
IMPROVED PERFORMANCE THANKS TO OPERATOR ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS
• Free Grade & Definition Grade automatic blade stabilization as standard
• 3D Grade grading system ready from the factory and ready kits from major system manufacturers optional
• These assistance systems support the operator with working efficiently and generating clean grades quickly
NEW 6 WAY BLADE FOR INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND TIME SAVINGS WHEN TRANSPORTING THE MACHINE
• The wider 6-way blades increase pushing volume and grade a wider track with every cycle
• Their folding corners with locking pin allow for quick conversion for transport
• Optimized power intake via central ball pivots, especially for tough jobs
• Mechanics, kinematics and electronics create the perfect prerequisites for excellent grading results
OPTIMUM OPERATOR COMFORT FOR EFFORTLESS WORK IN THE NEW CABIN
• The ergonomic joysticks, rigid rear ripper joystick and suspended inching pedal can be adjusted to every body size
• The intuitive, larger touch display is intuitive in its operation and wows with even more functions
• The self-regulating climate control system allows for a pleasant cabin climate, no matter the outside temperatures
• Improved safety thanks to additional LED lighting when mounting or descending from the operator cabin
IMPROVED CABIN NOISE INSULATION
• Hydro-elastic bearings reduce the transfer of structure-born noise from the base machine into the cabin
• When in operation, the rigid connection with the base machine via the cabin-tilting pivot points (for maintenance purposes) is decoupled
• Noise optimized components of the drive train and noise absorption measures reduce irritating frequencies
TAILORED TO THE OPERATOR THANKS TO ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WORK HYDRAULICS
• The responsiveness of the front and rear equipment can be tailored individually to the operator, maximizing operating comfort • New functions: Blade shake feature & lifting the ripper in parking position
• Operating weight: 21,200 – 25,500 kg
• Blade capacity: 4.10 – 5.56 m³
• Engine output (ISO 9249): 160 kW / 217 PS
• Engine output (SAE J1349): 160 kW / 214 PS
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
ROPS Type: Enclosed