Explore American State Equipment Company's used inventory, attachments and showrooms. Our brands include lines from Gomaco, KPI-JCI Astec, Liebherr, Manitowoc, Roadtec, and more.
2020 LIEBHERR PR726 G8 LITRONIC
Contact Us For Pricing
LIEBHERR CRAWLER TRACTORS — PR 726 G8 LITRONIC
Power and innovative technology are the hallmarks of Liebherr crawler tractors. Whether for heavy ripping work, moving material or fine-grading, crawler dozers from Liebherr are powerful machines for every application.
Liebherr crawler tractors are designed from the ground up with economy in mind. A highly efficient drive concept, components with long service lives and low maintenance requirements reduce operating costs – and increase your profits.
Today’s construction sites require machines with maximum versatility and ruggedness. Crawler tractors from Liebherr meet these requirements in an ideal manner: Thanks to components designed specifically for construction machinery, proven technology and innovative customer-specific solutions, you can expect maximum availability.
The working environment offers exceptional operator comfort. With its generous space, ergonomic layout and low sound levels, the Liebherr comfort cab provides the perfect conditions for fatigue-free and concentrated work.
Thanks to their minimal maintenance requirements, Liebherr crawler tractors make a reliable contribution to your economic success. A dense service network means short distances, efficient structures and fast response times for the user.
THE NEW PR 726 G8 LITRONIC OFFERS:
LOWER EMISSION LEVELS IN ACCORDANCE WITH MOST RECENT LEGISLATION
• EVO-Generation high traction engine from Liebherr with increased rated output
• Exhaust gas aftertreatment for EU Stage V with SCR filter
• Proven components mean long service life with a minimum of maintenance interventions
• The hydrostatic propulsion drive with active hydraulic line adjustment ensures optimal pushing performance in demanding situations
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY WITH THE AID OF DRIVER ASSISTANCE SYSTEMS
• Automatic Free Grade & Definition Grade blade guidance fitted as standard
• 3D Grade grading system, ex-works ready for use, as well as pre-installation kits from the major system suppliers available as options
• The assistance systems help the driver to work more effectively and create clean grades quickly
NEW 6-WAY BLADE FOR GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND SAVINGS IN TIME WHEN TRANSPORTING THE MACHINE
• The wider 6-way blades increase the pushing volume and levels one additional strip per cycle
• The fold-back edges with locking pins enable quick conversion for transport
• Optimized power take-up through central ball pivots particularly with demanding tasks
• Mechanical, motion and electronic systems create the best conditions to give impressive levelling work
OPTIMUM OPERATOR COMFORT FOR FATIGUE-FREE WORKING IN THE NEW CABIN
• The ergonomic joysticks, the new Auto Lift function for the rear ripper and the hanging inch pedal can be individually adjusted to suit the driver
• The new 9” touch display is intuitive to use and is notable for its significantly expanded functionality
• The self-regulating automatic climate control offers a pleasant interior climate and facilitates efficient working
IMPROVED SOUND INSULATION IN THE CABIN
• Hydro-elastic bearings dampen the transmission of structure-borne noise from the base machine to the cabin
• The rigid connection through the pivot points to the base machine for tilting the cabin (for maintenance purposes) is decoupled for operation
• Powertrain components optimized for sound and vibration absorption measures reduce disturbing frequencies for the driver
ADJUSTMENT TO THE INDIVIDUAL DRIVER THROUGH ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED OPERATING HYDRAULICS
• The response behavior of all directions of movement of the front and rear equipment can be individually adjusted to the driver and to maximize ease of use
• New functions: Blade shake feature & lifting the ripper in the park position
• Operating weight: 17,500 - 20,800 kg
• Blade capacity: 3.33 - 3.87 m³
• Engine output (ISO 9249): 125 kW / 170 PS
• Engine output (SAE J1349): 125 kW / 168 PS
Specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Similar models may be shown in addition to the featured model. Equipment may be shown with options.
ROPS Type: Enclosed